Sunday 11 September 2011

Mona nasuha :')

You are my best friend
My very best friend
You make me happy !  EVERYDAY !! 
You share your great snacks
You share your best story
So please , i don't want you to leave

My best friend Mona
Today i found a friend
who knew everything i felt
You know my every weakness
And the problems i've been dealt

You understood my wonders
And listened to my dreams
You listened about how i felt about life and love
And knew what it all mean

Not once did you interrupt me
Or tell me i was wrong
You understood what i was going through
And promised you'd stay long ! 

I reached out to you friend
To show you that i care
To pull you close and let you know
How much i need you here

I went to hold your hand
To pull you a lil bit nearer
And realize that 
I always love you MONA ;) 

You're my best friend
You were from the start
Together we stand strong
And we shall never apart 

We found a friendship
So powerful and true
That i know it'll last
FOREVER :)

For looking past my fault
For all the time you have spend
For all the money that we share
For all the kind things that you do
Thank you ! Thank you ! 
MY BEST FRIEND


IDOLOVEYOU MONA NASUHA ABD AZIZ
PLEASE ALWAYS BE WITH ME :) 
DON'T LEAVE ME 




2 comments: