Wednesday 12 October 2011

Don't tell me !!!

You held my hand and walk me home , I know !
While you gave me that hug , it was something like this it made me go 
You wiped my tears, got rid of all my fears, 
but why did you have to go ??? :'(
Guess it wasn't enough to take some of my love 
Guys are so hard to trust 
Did i not tell you that i'm not like that girl ??
The one who gives it all away ..

Did you think i was gonna give it up to you, this time  ??
Did you think it was something i was gonna do and cry ??
pliss Don't try to tell me what to do !
Don't try to tell me what to say !
You better off that way !!

Don't think that your charm and the fact your arm is around my neck
will get you in my pants, i'll have to kick your ass and make you never forget.
I'm gonna ask you to stop thought that i like you a lot 
But i'm really upset .
Get out off my head !! Get off from my life !!
THAT'S WHAT I SAID :) 

This Guilt trip you put me on won't mess me up !
Because i've done no wrong.
ure the one who make a wrong decision
Any thoughts  of you and me 
HAVE GONE AWAY :) 

1 comment:

  1. here , do visit mine . thankss :)

    http://serabudakchomel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete